Proud and Elated mom and dad.
Kimberly flew in a couple hours before he was born. She and Dave coached me through the hardest parts of the labor. My mom watched the kids for me at our house as they anxiously awaited to meet their baby brother.
Also my cute friend Michelle Bacon made this stylin' hospital gown for me.

16 comments:
AHH! Yay for a name!! It's a good one!
He's darling! Cute family! Seeing your new little one makes us excited for ours to come!
He is so cute! Congrats. You look awesome too!
YEAH! I am so excited for you. He is a babe. And your other two are too cute. Love you tons and hope that you are doing well!
David, Caroline and children, Rafael and I were very happy to hear about the new member of your beautiful family! We couldn't help but thinking about that dinner at your place by the Jordan River Temple back when there were only the four of us.... it was wonderful and hopefully we'll get to do that again someday, all 9 of us (or 10, 11, 12...)! Have a great day!
I love the name you ended up with. What a beautiful baby boy! Hope to meet him soon.
Caroline, How are you?! It was SO great to see your email and be able to catch up with your cute family! It brought a smile to my face and made my evening. I think Broderick is such a cute name - I also love the name Dallin - so you basically have a perfect name. You guys look wonderful and your kiddos are just adorable. I'm SO glad that all went well and that he's finally here. No worries either, Steven and I ALWAYS decide on the name, literally as we are leaving the hospital. It's the best that way! Have a wonderful evening.
You're so cute Caroline! Broderick is perfect! (bytheway- I finally figured out the word I was looking for yesterday is "timeless"! I love it!! I wish I had that quality!)
He is so cute, looks like Grant to me! You look great too! Im so happy for you, thanks for letting me know!
Congratulations! What a cute little, well actually he looks pretty big, boy! And the hospital gown looks great!
Congrats to you guys! You have a beautiful family!
congratulations! He is so adorable. I love his name!
He is gorgeous Carrie, I am sorry I have not been by yet, things have gotten crazy, next week! He is beautiful. I am glad all went well.
yay!!! so fun to see your sweet babe! i would love to chat sometime!
xo
di
You 3 are BEAUTIFUL!
I imagine you are as busy as I am with 3 kids (which is why my blog has not been updated in awhile) but I would love to see some new pics of the kiddos! Hope you are all well and happy!
Post a Comment