CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beautiful Babies

My Best Friends Emily and Tiffany have just had new babies. I just wanted to say how much I admire them as women and mothers. These ladies are so awesome with their kids. I love the way that they explain things to them even when interupted on the phone or managing a crisis. They are both women who love thier children and thier families with all their heart. And it shows in everything that they do.

4 comments:

emilyaaa said...

You're sweet! that Tiffany and Emily are lucky to have you as a friend :) Thanks for seeing the good in a mother who questions herself SOOO much of the time, and who feels like it's a good day if she doesn't yell at or threaten her children's very lives :)

Caroline Villa Martignoni Rebicki said...

Fala Welsh,

Como estão as coisas por aí. Quando vocês vem nos visitar no Brasil{
Mandem notícias.
Abraço
Família Rebicki

kelsey said...

I think you are a pretty awesome woman and mother yourself!!!

Heather said...

Cute Blog!! I found your blog from Marci's. Our blog is taustinfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Can't wait to see you at the Twilight movie.