



Ally Jane and Grant and growing up so fast. They play great together (most of the time). We also are expecting a baby boy in August. Grant wants to name him Pokemon. He doesn't like it when we chuckle at his suggestion. Both kids love talking about the baby, feeling my tummy, and planning for his arrival. We are exited and pretty scared too. Hopefully we can manage 3 kids.

7 comments:
Yay for blogging! And I wouldn't rule out the name Pokemon...j/k. I do have to say, I might prefer it to Cougar. haha.
YAY for you guys! I was so excited to see an updated post from the Welsh family. Darling, darling kiddos!!
Yipee! I am so excited for you. Don't worry 3 is not as scary as it seems. I have been missing you like crazy and thinking about you tons. I would love to come up and meet you and Tiff for lunch. I will give you a call. Love ya
Finally!!! I love the pictures... lets play soon.
oh, your kids are so cute!! i'm so glad you posted those pictures!! i can't help but take a little bit of credit for this post. or perhaps it is just a coincidence that after our 60+ minute conversation about blogging you posted the very next day! :) well, i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one who loves your blog. hopefully all of our comments will make you want to blog more!! it's a bit addictive--at least i'm hoping it will be for you!!!
I asked reid what he thought about the name Cougar and he said "rise and shout"
loved talking to you the other day. can't say enough how much i loved talking to you!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!
Congratulations on your baby boy-to-be! I hope you are well. The portraits of your kids are beautiful! xoxo
Post a Comment