CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joe is back


Joe has been staying with Dave's brother Steve and Amanda for the past three weeks. We started to miss him and he is now home with us. Things just didn't feel quite complete without him. I have to admit I really missed having him around and so did the kids. We adopted Joe from our friend's the Pettits about 4 years ago.
According to the doctor, Dave isn't supposed to touch him because of bacteria. He washes his hand if Joe slips a quick lick in. But we have enjoyed having him home. Things feel complete with him here.
We are doing good otherwise. I finally got unpacked today and folded over a weeks worth of laundry. Yesturday The kids and I went on a walk. It felt soooo good to be outside and breathe the fresh air. Dave started working on some certification classes that he is doing. He started doing a chapter a day. Go Dave.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome Home Joe! Dogs are so great! I'm glad he was able to come home again :)

Tara said...

Love the photos of HIM!!!!! Dave is a pretty handsome bald man! Maybe he can keep the look! You are in our prayers and hope life is starting to feel a little more normal again! Love you!!!! Maybe if you get bored you can wash your kids hair with every shampoo you have in the house!!!!! Remember that?

Amy Jane said...

Best post ever. Gotta love that glamour shot! :)

rwatts2 said...

Joe looks so cute in this picture!! Dave is looking good.."bald and beautiful". Hope all continues to go well.

Krisling said...

Caroline, I just wanted to tell you that my little brother got his mission call today. He's going to Paraguay! Asuncion North. Now I really need you to teach me the Che Paraguay song!

Melanie said...

Great pic of Joe!!