Neutropenic basically means your white blood cells are zero and you are unable to fight infection. Dave has reach netropenia today from the high dose chemo that he has been recieving. He was sick this morning but seems to be feeling a little better now and has been able to keep his meds and some food down. We did get special permission to go home and watch the BYU game Saturday night since our hotel doesn't have versus:) We want to let our neighbors know how much we appreciate the meals and acitivities for the kids. They are enjoying them so much. We also want to let friends, co-workers and family know how much we appreciate thier thoughtful gifts, packages, phone calls, posts, and emails. We feel so blessed to have such a supportive and loving fan club for Dave. We have felt your prayers for us. We have truly felt comforted day and night. Even when things feel overwhelming or unsure around us I love the peace that comes through the Spirit and the Savior carrying us through.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thank you for this update! You have no idea how many times a day i want to call you and check in on you, so these little posts you make mean more than you can imagine!
We really are all constantly praying for you--i'm so glad you feel that. And i'm so grateful to your friends and neighbors who are able to lend the hand I so wish I could.
Love you so much!
I am with Em, I wish that I was right there to help out. Please remember that I am only a phone call away if the time ever arrives that you do need me. Hope that the rest of the week goes well and that the COUGS don't disappoint!
You are seriuosly amazing. I love you so much, and am so lucky to have you as a friend. I spent 3 hours today at the Huntsman Cancer in IMC getting an Iron Infusion IV. It was heart breaking to see people there battling cancer, and me thinking about my unborn girls. Dave is a fighter to go there for hours on end. I wish there were more that I could do for you and your family. Please know that you are always in my prayers and thoughts.
Carrie I love you! Pray for you! Please call email or contact me for ANYTHING! I will bring you a toothbrush if you need it. LOVE YOU BOTH XOXO
Love you girl! I can drop by a bunch of movies if you get bored!!!!! Let us know.
Oh my gosh! Of course, the BYU game! :) Love ya
Keep the positive attitude up! You are amazing!
We have you in our prayers!
P.S. You have no idea how big the fan club is!
Love,
Rafael and Caroline Rebicki
Caroline and Dave,
All those at FS are concerned, caring, praying and hoping for you. May you be blessed,
Connie
Post a Comment