CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A laugh

Tonight I called the kids to talk. We tried Skype but couldn't see the kids. I sang Ally Jane her songs and she sang back. Then I sang to Grant and after I was done he said, "Thanks mom, I am just scratching my own back." It was so cute that he decided to take care of that since I wasn't there to do it.

7 comments:

rwatts2 said...

That is so funny and cute!! Hope you both have another positive day today.

Hillary said...

So cute! Thanks for the laugh.:)

Steve and Amanda said...

Dave and Caroline...I just barely found out about the blog? Um...I must have missed the email because I know I have been getting them! It is good to hear all the updates and read through this...instead of hearing second hand from Steve! I am glad things are going well and you're still able to laugh and SEE the Kids Sometimes!!! What a blessing. We think you're the best, pray for you everyday, and love love love Joe! We'll bring him back in a few months:) La...the unconditional love:)

Melanie said...

I LOVE IT! SO CUTE!! Way to look on the bright side of things. You are so amazing!!!

Angie said...

So cute! Glad to hear things are going so well! We'll miss you at book club!

emilyaaa said...

oh, that's the sweetest thing i think i've ever heard! I'm so glad that they found a match for Dave. I'm so glad he has experienced what i'd call "best case scenario" side effects! Thank you for the updates and the hope and faith that you have. We love you guys and continue to pray for you!!!

karen said...

sweet little guy scratching his own back--what an industrious little man you have there.

hope dave will understand that i did NOT shave my head in a show of solidarity--but we are hoping and praying that he will continue to navigate this crazy medical maze as well as possible!

we love you cousins!
kousin karen from az