Dave has received another platelet transfusion today. He is feeling a lot of pain in his legs. The Physician Assistant said that it is probably muscle spasms from the chemo or electrolyte imbalances. Other than that Dave is doing pretty well. He is feeling tired but is still eating well. We are still hoping to go home tomorrow and feeling oh so anxious to do so. The kids visited last night and we had a great time with them. Dave's work sent him an email this afternoon and said that they are having a bake sale fundraiser for our family tomorrow. We feel so blessed to have such thoughtful friends and family around helping in so many ways. Thank you.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad things are going well! (SERIOUSLY) Miss you like crazy!! Xoxo
Hope you make it home tomorrow--I'm sure it will be so nice to be back with your kids. You will definitely be missed at book club tomorrow night--we'll be thinking of you all!
Just talked to your Mom again. She keeps me pretty informed, but I've been reading your blog to get the details. We love you and are praying that each day you continue to find the "tender mercies" that lighten your difficult trials. You are so loved by so many. Thinking of you so very often...Aunt Jane
Oh my gosh, Caroline. I'm so sorry you and your family have been having to go through this. I had no idea.
Remember that you are loved. God hears you.
We missed you on Friday night, but I'm glad to know that things have been going well for you and Dave. I hope you guys are resting comfortably at home now.
Post a Comment